IMEDEEN Derma One
First Signs of Aging Formula
IMEDEEN Derma One, our formula for first signs of aging, helps repair and protect your skin. Commonly used by people who are 25 or older, Derma One helps support the hydration and radiance needed to minimize the first signs of aging.*
IMEDEEN features our well-studied BioMarine Complex, an exclusive blend of nutrients similar to those found naturally in your skin. The formulation is enriched with 2 antioxidants† that, together, help support skin health and collagen production.*
In as Little as 12 Weeks1,2
You may reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve moisture balance, radiance, and skin quality, and help your face and body feel softer and more supple. Enhance your beauty routine with IMEDEEN Derma One and start to build your beauty from within.*
- Improves skin quality and structure*
- Improves moisture balance*
- Helps skin look more radiant*
- Makes skin on face and body feel softer and more supple*
In your early 30s, cell renewal
starts to slow down
Skin loses its youthful radiance
Skin may start to lose moisture
Fine expression lines appear,
particularly around your eyes
On the inside, there may be signs
of UV-damage and a decrease in
From about the age of 25,
skin begins to lose approximately
1% of collagen each year
In vitro research into IMEDEEN Derma One's exclusive marine complex demonstrates its potential to prolong the life of skin cells in human skin models by slowing down the skin's natural aging process.
Dr. A. El Ghalbzouri, Leiden University Medical Center, The Netherlands^
Renew your beautiful skin. Start today.
†The two antioxidants in the Derma One formula are Vitamin C and Zinc.
^Dr. A. El Ghalbzouri conducted this research as a paid consultant for Pfizer.
1. Heule, F. The improvement of the consequences of cutaneous aging, a double-blind analysis of the effects of the marine protein formula IMEDEEN. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology & Venereology, 1994, 3, 224
2. Stephens TJ, Sigler ML, Herndon JH Jr, Dispensa L, and Le Moigne A. A placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy of Imedeen Time Perfection for improving the appearance of photodamaged skin.